And our weekly email.......
Suuuuuup Momma B.
Hey, I love hearin
from you too! Whew, loong week. Not neccesarily a bad week, just long
haha. We had a lot going on. Chris is doing awesome. Hasn't even touched
alcohol since we had that second lesson, and we found him playing with
his family. He's just happy. Simple as that. Jacky is great, but Benard
is still trying to contact the parents so we are still waiting for the
green light to get em married. Hopefully things start moving soon. MJ
and Peace finally came to church, and are our only progressing right
now. But yeah. It's comin along. The other guys finally got a couple of
their investigators married on Thursday. These people are legit. Eddy
and Noleen. This guy is one of ten people in Uganda who own a Jaguar.
Siiiiiick. Anyways, we were at their wedding ALL day with TONS of food.
It was nice, cause we have been helping them along, too, and it was a
pretty triumphant day for all of us. But yeah, pics are on the way,
hopefully they aren't stolen or anything. Moses. I'll send you that.
Let's just say, when we was 10 years old, he was abducted into Kony's
army. Crazy stuff. Rugby is a great way to let of steam, but I am still
trying to find more ways, cause I really need em these days haha. You'll
have to contact the Holyoaks one day. They are a really cool couple of
people. Davis is just a kid. It's school holidays right now, so every
day at the church, almost all day, there are just tons of kids running
around playing. Davis is just our friend haha really funny kid.Suuuuuup Momma B.
Sorry I've got to keep my email pretty short today.
We are a little rushed cause Elder Matli wants to get print off
pictures. I'm tryin to focus on love right now. It's improving, I can
feel it. Haha trust me, I get to share a VERY simple testimony all day.
Don't expect anything too gradiloquent when I'm home! haha Oh, and trust
me, those Monster cocktails are the only thing keepin me awake nowadays
haha. Love you all so much, hope the cruise is awesome, and I hope this
week isn't TOO hectic for ya. Have a good one.
Elder Beardall| Me and the JAG. |
| Happy couple, happy missionaries. |
No comments:
Post a Comment