Yo yo yo momma B!
Good to hear from ya today. I apologize if this email sucks, cause I just can't get these keys to go down very well. This keyboard is super sticky.
Sick. Yeah that was quite an experience. I was honored that he wanted me to do it for him. The water was super warm. It was really dirty though. That's good ol lake Vic for ya. We are gonna have the baptisms in the font next time if it all goes well. But we do have a history of font problems so that is still up in the air I guess. The investigators, they are doing great. I don't know if it works out like the whole teacher thing like you said. You are just an awesome teacher, and it takes some people later to realize that. Maybe if I was just a better comp haha. Whatever. I'm not here to look good to other missionaries. I'm here to do what I've been asked to do. We are actually in Mbale right now. We had our zone activity today. We all went to this place called 'Almaz' and played pool and ate pizza and stuff. I just love good food. But yeah, we have been playing lots of Risk, too. My ZL's are awesome right now. Elder De Lisle and Elder Wightman. Wightman is my MTC bro. The other guys have a wedding coming up on Valentine's day so that will be fun to go down to Jinja again.
But yeah, the work is going awesome right now. We had 18 investigators at church yesterday. It was super powerful because it was a missionary Sunday. We gave the talks and taught the classes. I taught Gospel Doctrine all about Jesus' temptations. The three things he experienced in the wilderness pretty much sum up all of our own temptations in these days. It all goes back to pride and physical appetites. That is why I think fasting is so effective, is because it helps humble us and we learn to get past our physical appetites. We had a mission fast this week, and I am already seeing a ton of miracles from it. It's real stuff, I tell ya.
Tell me more about this Vizinni kid. You never told me if he is black or not. I wanna know where exactly he is from, because I probably know a lot of people that he knows. I can't wait to have a Walmart again. It will be nice to have more than the tiny little Indian markets to buy stuff. Plus the fast food... oh man, I am gonna get so fat. It will be nice to be able to adjust at the same time as all the other guys, though. Since we all get home around the same time and stuff. Neat-o.
Man, GERMANY? That will be supah sick. I always wanted to go to Germany one day... hmm. We are sending off a missionary in the branch this week to Manchester England. Crazy, right? He is gonna have the shell-shock of his life out there. Yeah, I still do communicate with all the guys. They are doing awesome. Seriously, I have powerful friends. Are you checking out their blogs? Rainy season will probably start in March. It's so dang hot and dry right now. Ahhhh I am dying haha. John. Seems like a neat guy. What part of South Sudan is he from? I think you meant to type Abariaco. It means how are you. I'll say Mzuri sana. Very good. Haha. I hardly know any Kiswahili right now. I haven't tried to really learn much at all.
I got a Christmas card from you guys and Taylor this week! It was great. Thank you so much. I just love you, momma. Tell me more about the good life. And tell ol Vizinni I said hi if you see him. You guys need to feed that kid a LOT. Kale bambi. Have a great week! I love you to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment