Howdy, mom!
Things are pretty good
this week, little bit slow, work wise, but very promising. Me and the
comp are getting better at being patient with each other, thank goodness. He talks an awful lot about his predictions for transfers. I
think he is excited for me to leave haha. Oh well. Well, the guy
sitting next to me accidentaly just bumped my mouse, so it deleted
pretty much all of the email I just typed. Aysh. Let me try again.
ANYWAYS. The investigators are great. We should be having the baptism
for Fred and Sylvain next week. And the one after that, we should be
dunkin 4 more if all goes well. Finding is a bit rough, but it is moving
along. Hopefully the font gets the job done. We have had some bad luck
with that in the past, as you know. The wedding didn't happen because the
couple has been really busy and it just didn't work out yet. They're good
people though, it'll happen soon enough. Taxis...ha. We take them all
the time to get to Mbale and other places. But they really are quite an
adventure. They always take the shortest route as fast as possible. That
means that are taking dusty bumpy roads are 70 MPH haha. It's fun. And
to top it off, they cram like, 24 people into it so you just can't
breath or move. Don't worry, I won't die.
My weeks are
usually pretty boring. There's WAY more going on in Murray haha. This
week was just a lot of walking, problems needing to be solved in the
branch, and a few really powerful moments in lessons. We were teaching
Richard. He is this awesome old guy who is just so dang prepared for the
Gospel. He's making a ton of money, but he is sending it all to his
family on the other side of the country, and he himself is living in
this tiny little unfinished room. He is the most humble guy ever. AND he
is extremely smart. He is almost done with the Book of Mormon, and he
has given up coffee and tea because he loves the restored gospel so
much. Honestly, he is a huge source of awesome. I was planning on gettng
some pictures and stuff on another SD card this week so I could send it
off to you guys soon. Heck, I might arrive home before the letter
though haha.
Man, I'll bet that is just the best, to have
some real help for once at work. You do too much if you ask me haha. But
hey, you are just a champ, and you can handle it. That is nice you had a
good V-day too. I completely forgot that it was Valentine's haha. I
miss steak dinners... I'm glad you and dad love each other, you know
that? It's a great example of what I want my future marriage to be like,
and it's just so great. You guys are the best. Way to go. I think I saw
an email from Vizinni when I was logging in. That'll be good to talk to
him. I know a lot of South Africans right now haha. MAN! Jared is going
to SWEDEN? Wow, that's gonna be hard. Swedish women are beautiful. Poor
kid. He'll be great though. That sounds like a super cool mission for
him. Murray swimming actually did good this year? nice! That is good
news. I don't miss swimming. I hated those workouts haha. Polo on the
other hand... it stings to even talk about it I miss it so much haha. I
can't wait to do a real workout in the pool when I get home. Man, you
aren't even going to attend our home ward for the whole summer, are you?
Way too many homecomings to go to. The Bishop will think you are less
active.
I hope you aren't praying for the time to go faster. It's
already going way too fast. I blink and 18 months have already gone by.
Kinda weird.
I'm trying haha. I just hope people can pull their heads out soon and
focus on the bigger picture. I think my mission has taught me what I
don't want to do in my life more than what I do want to do. I will
forever be thankful for the things I am learning though.
Don't worry, I'm not dying. Just getting fat,
that's all. I do take my vitamins and malaria pills every day. I don't
even know if dentists exist in Uganda. Street food is good food. Just
gotta know the good and sanitary places to go buy it from. It is still
scorching hot here, and no signs of rain yet. I'm not getting tan
though, because of the malaria pills. Dangit. I could be black right now
if I wasn't taking those. But, I'd rather be alive than be black. Cool
cool. Love you momma! Don't worry about me, the time will go by fast,
and you'll see me soon enough. I just wanna do my best before I go home,
because really, these last 6 months are precious. I will keep you in my
prayers! Love you tons!
Elder Beardall
 |
| Good luck Elder Bwire. Left for the Manchester England mission last week. |
 |
| Lulz |
No comments:
Post a Comment