Monday, August 26, 2013

Letter - Aug. 23

In the short e-mail we got from Jayden last Friday, he was having a hard time with the stress and finding his testimony (so we kept it to ourselves for a bit). We got a letter in the mail today, that Jayden had written only a couple of hours after the e-mail he had sent to us. Here it is:

"August 23rd, 2013

Family,

Well, I've been humbled. In that short time between right now (9:30) and when I e-mailed you, I have experienced the greatest change of heart. We shared testimonies, and every single word spoke true to me. The spirit literally screamed at me. I've got to be honest. I can't say I've been open, and actually received an answer like I did tonight. I've been praying to know for the first time that I believe in this church. The environment here is so powerful. I love this spirit, and I'm so glad I've received revelation. I'll tell ya. I was considering every minute of the day today, about packing up my bags and just getting the heck out of here. I don't know if I've ever been so low in my life. And after tonight, I don't think I've ever been at such a high. I could write forever haha.

So yeah. Having support in huge. It's an extremely difficult job. We literally have 8 hours of class time in a small room every day. Then meetings, orientations, devotionals, and seminars. Crazy. I've never experienced anything as hard as this. I know its what I need to be doing now.

The food here ROCKS. I don't know why people complain. It's like, better than fast food. Except it's free, and you can have as much as you want. I am really enjoying it while I can. Well, I've got lots of stuff to do still. I hope all of you are doing wonderful, and know that I love all of you, more than I ever could have thought possible. Thank you for everything over the years. You are amazing, and I love you SO SO SO much.

Write me a lot!

Elder Beardall"

No comments:

Post a Comment