Monday, July 14, 2014

"You just can't hire a professional out here in the Pearl I guess."

Jayden's 1st email message never made it to me.  This is all I got this week...
 
 
NOOOOOOOO I LOST THE EMAIL I HAVE TO RE DO THE WHOLE THING SORRY IT'S GOING TO BE SHORT....
Sorry about that. Well, I will keep it short cause I only have 5 minutes left haha but anyways, Cockbain is good. They have been painting the house so we have had to stay inside the whole week so they didn't steal stuffs. They just got paint on EVERYTHING. You just can't hire a professional out here in the Pearl I guess.
Uhmmm... what else did I talk about in my email? Baptisms will be postponed due to their family emergency I guess. Uhmmm.... Yeah. Basically I just wanna thank you for being awesome momma. You and Dad are the 2 coolest people alive. I'm glad you guys are married haha. Thanks for all you have done for me in my life, and for helping me make good choices. You rock my socks off. I love you. Sorry that my message got deleted and this one kinda just really sucks. But I am out of time now. Mom, I love you!
Elder Beardall


So. Here's what Lynn got....

  Ahhhh hot weather. It gets old fast, I know. I can't wait to go camp
> with the fam again when I get back. And just chill on a boat... and
> swim... and all that fun stuffs.
>
> That was probably really nice to have your parents there. They are
> some really cool people. I wanna make a Dutch oven cake so bad right
> now! I shoulda packed a Dutch oven when I came out here haha.
>
> Right on Kevin. You have a great family with a FANTASTIC Last-born
> son. Man, you lucky guy, you.
>
> Yeah, the comp is great, I've been in Walukuba for just about 5 months
> now. So I may or may not leave next transfer. We'll see. 2
> missionaries for the whole Stake? Dang, that's pretty different than
> it is here. We have 4-8 missionaries per Branch or Ward. haha Oh Utah.
> People don't believe me when I say we have a church on like, every
> other street in Utah.
>
>> Love you Pop. Thanks for being a neat guy.
>
> Elder Beardall

Goofin around with Desmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment