Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Still in Provo

"You're always first momma! No matter what!
Yeah, so real quick, I'll get this out of the way, we were supposed to leave on Monday, two days ago, but we never got any plans or anything. So we've had to go ask them a million times, and they had no news for us. Finally this morning we found out that they sent in the wrong visas completely, so we had to sign applications for brand new visas. It might be a while till we are in Uganda... We are going to find out where we are getting reassigned on Thursday or Friday next week, then ship out that Tuesday probably. So I have another 2 weeks here, and I've already gone through the lessons and everything. Lord really wants me to be ready I guess. Feel free to send more Dear Elders and packages though! We loved the food we already got!

Yeah, I saw Dylan, he is at the West Campus now though, so I won't be seeing him anymore. Josh, I see him all the time. It's fun to have someone I already know to talk to. Mostly at meals is when I see him. He is doing awesome. Really homesick for a while, just like I was, but he's doing much better. I friggin love him haha. I never got to see Chris, and I'm kinda bummed because I wanted to say hi! oh well, I'll just write him haha.


I'm really starting to love it here! It's an amazing experience, and I've learned more in two weeks than I have in my whole life. We sent off our whole zone, and we are just hanging around the MTC... By ourselves... It's tough, knowing that we could be out in the field right now, but I know this was supposed to happen. It's really humbling and it is teaching us all patience. 

Tell Dad thanks for doing the plugs and wires in the truck, and for taking good care of it. He's a champ. Oh, and tell him we just have an alarm clock to wake us up. The only time the intercom says anything is when it's 10:15. It says its quiet time, and 10:30 lights out. So yeah. That's cool. 

I'm taking so many pictures! You're welcome. I've only been in the MTC 2 weeks, and I have over a 100 pictures haha. It's really a super fun place once you get past all the homesickness and change. We just did our laundry, and are hangin around the computer lab. I absolutely love p day. So nice to not have to wear a shirt and tie haha. 

I'll send some pics in the email and a couple more. I love all of you so much, and remember to hold the ground you've already won in the battle of faith. You're all so wonderful to me, and I couldn't ask for better support. 

Much love,
Elder Beardall"

No comments:

Post a Comment