Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally Uganda bound!

"September 12th, 2013

Hello momma!

Just got word on the travels! It was a huge roller coaster of emotion.

First, I thought I was supposed to be getting my assignment today, so we were waiting around the mail room forever, checking frequently. Nothing came. So we were all feeling down again. So 4 elders go check the travel office, expecting to get an answer. They come back to the classroom and gave us some solemn details. They had all the temp assignments already go through, and they didn't have one for Uganda. Lame, I know.

Then, after being mad and frustrated about the whole thing, the 4 elders who went to the travel office decide to end their joke, and pulled out the travel plans FOR UGANDA!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! I'm so stoked. We will be flying out on Monday. Yeah, so I guess our visas came in, and we don't even have to get a temp assignment.

I was called at the Travel Leader, so I have to make all the calls and stuff to the mission president and keep everyone in check. Oh boy. haha

I'm so relieved... haha

Love you all so much and I can't wait to hear your voices!

Elder Beardall"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment